Instructions for petitions or watch video above:
1) Contact us via email or phone before collecting so we can thank you and answer any questions or help you.
2) You cannot collect signatures before Tuesday January 26, 2016 or they will be void
3) Download the county where you are from or where you will be collecting signatures. Check the heading,should Joseph J. Vodvarka as the candidate.
4) Print the 1st page on standard 8.5" X 11" then turn around and print page 2 on the back. The petition must be printed head to head (page should turn and read like a book; the top of the first side will be at the top of the back).
5) To sign or collect signatures you must be a registered democrat. To sign, if you have your voter registration card use the info from that. If you are unsure as to what your info is contact your local county elections office and they will be able to help you get you the correct info.
6) Collect as many signatures from registered democrats as you can then have the back section notarized. You will fill out the right hand side and the notary will fill out the left (you will use your voter registration info like you signed on the front plus your zipcode this time).
7) Have this back to us before 2/15/16 as we will be going to Harrisburg to submit them on the 16th.
North Umberland County